GCash Should Be Your New Method of Payment

Image result for gcash photo
A friend introduced to me GCash after I complained to her about making trips to the bank in paying my monthly bills.   You see,  we need to make an effort just by simply going to the nearest bank or the nearest bayad center and that's just to simply pay your electricity, water, Internet, credit card, other utilities.  And to go there, we need to do a lot of preliminaries:  shower, get dressed, put make up, drive your car, find a parking space (if you have a car), so too much hassle for a very simple task.  And the sad thing that we all luv to hate is the long queue in banks and in bayad centers.  This simple trip to the bank or drive to the bank to pay our bills stresses us out, when in fact, the time that we spend to go there could be used for further self-improvement, and other money-making activities or more time to spend with our family.  



After I registered for GCash, my life became very simple.   I didn't need to go to the bank to pay for my bills, buy load, send money, save money, make an investment, etc.  All these are done in this GCash App.  And my life is so much simpler and I'm happier.  It is really a wonderful creation.  I can't thank enough the creator of this app.   So don't be like me guys.  It took some months before I downloaded and registered for it, now, I'm sure my wrinkles up my forehead will develop slower because my stress is reduced already. 

It is really easy to do, just download the app, fill out the necessary registration info.  I assure you, it is user-friendly.    You will find it actually fun to do, so go ahead, download the app and start using it.   I just hope that merchants online use it so that i can easily send money to them when buying an item.  Some still prefer the jurassic method of going to courier services which really take so much time.  Filling up forms, walking under the heat of the sun or the pouring rain is not enjoyable at all.  

The only downside here is if your Internet is slow and if there is no Globe signal in your area.  Now, that is such a pity and maybe you can opt to go out to where there is a strong Globe signal.  At least you are safe because you do not take cash with you.  

Comments

Don't Forget To Read This

A Charity Dinner Concert for Nutrition Program at The Manila Hotel

Filipino Tourist Targeted in New York

Circle of Fun is the Latest attraction in Quezon City Memorial Circle