Manila Ocean Park: The Ultimate Treat

Manila Ocean Park is the ultimate treat for kids in Manila. Aside from being educational, parents and children can bond while watching the different fish in the big aquariums. At Manila Ocean Park, my fear of the underwater instantly vanished that I wanted to snorkel right there (if only it were possible). I would have loved to take gazillion photos for souvenirs, but finding a good opening was impossible. The crowd was just indescribable although I managed to get some few ones for you to check out.

The starfish looks so cute and inviting in this clear water that some kids almost could not contain themselves.











There must have been hundreds of small multi-colored fish in this aquarium. My apologies for the poor shot, if you ever get a nice shot of this, this will make a cute PC screen-saver.










The live ‘taklobo’ was not captured very well. It was my first time to see one, and it was unforgettable to me. I have always wondered if I can see real pearls (how ignorant) inside them. Attractive live corals are also part of this aquarium.








This is a strange-looking fish, whose name escapes me right now. If you can give me the name of this fish by Dec 06, I will give you a prize. (just minimal, nothing major)










Can you tell what fish this is? It’s pretty obvious that this is a crowd-drawer. Hmmm, should have waited two seconds longer.











In the acrylic tunnel walkway of the Ocean Park, guests will be awed at the different sea creatures that hover and move above them. Some of these creatures are the sting-ray and sharks (friendly ones). I couldn’t help but laugh in delight when stingrays and sharks scuttle past the thousands of people as if they know they are being watched. It was truly a sight.






A pair of camera-shy sharks, the blue tiny fish that is hovering is also worth seeing, I don’t know how it can escape from being the shark’s dinner. Ouch!










The entrance to the Ocean Park is P400 or $8, it may sound steep but the excitement and very relaxing experience is worth every centavo. So folks, if you are looking for the ultimate treat not only for the kids, but also the kids at heart, just come to Manila Ocean Park. The entire day is not enough to enjoy the vicarious, underwater experience.

Comments

Don't Forget To Read This

A Charity Dinner Concert for Nutrition Program at The Manila Hotel

Filipino Tourist Targeted in New York

Circle of Fun is the Latest attraction in Quezon City Memorial Circle