Is It Time for you to take a Prebiotic?





Sometimes we don't notice some telltale signs that our health is in danger and when we do finally notice, it could be too late already.   I'm sure we have heard a story or two about someone who ignored some clear symptoms of an illness but chose to ignore them, and then it went a downhill path after, tsk...

Hence the question, "Is It Time For You to Take a Prebiotic?"  This question is probably very applicable to me.  For years, I have always had a problematic bowel movement; being that I don't have enough fiber in my diet, I have a very irregular bowel schedule.  That's why when I was asked to try Pholigo, a prebiotic drink that assists in the improvement of intestinal micro-ecology, I was just more than excited to try it.    Pholigo has just recently been introduced to the market but there were no caveats in taking it.  
   


The first few days that I took it in powder form (it is in a sachet; it has a texture of that of a confectioner's sugar)  I noticed that my fart really smells foul.  I was uncomfortable with it, until I was told I was not the only one who experienced it.  And it seems a foul fart is an expected reaction to Pholigo.  After a few more successive intakes, the foul smell was gone.   The good result of taking the Pholigo Prebiotic is that my usually hard stool, got remarkably softer and easier to excrete.   This is because Pholigo's primary function is to assist in the improvement of intestinal micro-ecology.  

Hence it:

a. Helps relieve constipation,
b. Aids in the absorption of vitamins and minerals,
c. Develops and improves the immune system,
d. Reduces risks for a wide variety of disorders    


And another good thing about Pholigo is the fact that you can actually take it in any way you want to:  Be it with your favorite breakfast or with your favorite beverage,  Simply mix it because it easily dissolves and can be taken cold or warm.   And what's more, it can be taken even with an empty stomach.   So when you're hungry, you can just pop a Pholigo and not feel any reaction at all.

There is a solution to your suffering.  Pholigo is here.  It helps balance the human microbiome by boosting the growth of beneficial bacteria while inhibiting harmful ones.     It is a pure fructooligosaccharide derived from plants and has been clinically tested for its safety and health functions.    Remember this guys, if you feel your stomach needs help in digestion, Pholigo is a very safe and organic solution.   Pholigo means you deserve a healthy stomach.      

Comments

Don't Forget To Read This

A Charity Dinner Concert for Nutrition Program at The Manila Hotel

Filipino Tourist Targeted in New York

Circle of Fun is the Latest attraction in Quezon City Memorial Circle