If You Can Help It, Never, Ever Shop at Online Stores especially at Lazada (unless you have a really strong heart)

You all probably have heard about Lazada, which is an online store or something like that.  I'm sure you have heard of them because whenever you visit a website, their big banner just appears before you, flashing their new promos and enticing people to make a purchase.  But wait, before you give your credit card number, think 100 times if you don't want to subject yourself to the agony that I'm suffering till now.  It just is simply not for the fainthearted.

You see, I have been waiting (im)patiently for Lazada to deliver the items I purchased last September 4, 2012  and it is going to be a month of waiting by tomorrow.  Am I waiting for Godot? It's been a month and I should have been enjoying the Coby Kyros and the hair dryer already but still there is no positive indication that Lazada will ever send them.  I have called Lazada  five (5) times to follow up and I have talked to Len, Pete and Nathan and sent a snapshot of the deposit slip (so that finance department will believe that I made a payment) that I paid thru Dragonpay at Banco de Oro.  And believe it or not, they ask me to send the same thing again whenever I would call.  Do I have to send the blasted deposit slip a million times or should Lazada do something about their system?   I can't believe how lousy  their system is.  I should have read the different bad reactions and feedback that customers wrote in Lazada's facebook page, unfortunately, the thought just came into my head two weeks after I made the payment. I have learned my lesson, after this, I will never buy at any online shops anymore and ever believe those discounted and products in promo that I can't enjoy, eventually, because the item is out of stock or they are booked  until Kingdom come.  And to think that the price in Shopwise Commonwealth is lower than what Lazada is offering for the same item.

Lazada is a big disappointment and a "disgrace" to the good name of Lazada overseas.  I wrote this so that no one will suffer the same ordeal that I am suffering (only God knows when the items will be delivered now) and hope  (maybe against hope) that Lazada will improve their system from now on.  As of now, my opinion of them as well as other online shops is still the same.  Nothing really beats making an actual purchase of items where one can try or fit them and save one the trouble of having to return them when they are defective.

Comments

Don't Forget To Read This

A Charity Dinner Concert for Nutrition Program at The Manila Hotel

Filipino Tourist Targeted in New York

A Day in the Rising Food Mecca of Bulacan: San Miguel De Mayumo (Part 1)