Finally, Lazada delivered the items today

Well, after 5 weeks and about 10 phone calls, Lazada finally sent the items I bought. I want to express my gratitude for the packaging which looked very decent and well-done  I heard that they were not as fastidious as they were with other buyers in the past (see lazada facebook).  I can't wait to try the items  which I really was looking forward to using for a month ago already.    Well, what can I say, but muchos gracias.  Please ignore my previous posts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wag ng magpaliwanag - damage has been done
mercylcf said…
I did not write anything false and I can stand by what I wrote.

Don't Forget To Read This

A Charity Dinner Concert for Nutrition Program at The Manila Hotel

Filipino Tourist Targeted in New York

A Day in the Rising Food Mecca of Bulacan: San Miguel De Mayumo (Part 1)